Pursuant to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) the Cracow University of Technology Library informs that:
1) the administrator of personal data is the Tadeusz Kościuszko Cracow University of Technology with headquarters in Krakow at 24 Warszawska Street, 31-155 Krakow
2) contact with the Data Protection Officer at the Tadeusz Kościuszko Cracow University of Technology is possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 12 628 22 37,
3) personal data will be processed for the purpose of providing access to collections, protecting library materials, providing library services, adjusting the content of public library websites to users' preferences, optimizing the use of library websites
and for statistical purposes. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals.
4) personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point c of the General Data Protection Regulation and on the basis of:
- the Act of 27 June 1997 on libraries (unified text Journal of Laws of 2018, item 574, as amended) and
- Art. 30 par. 1 point 3 of the Act of 29 June 1995 on public statistics (unified text Journal of Laws of 2018 item 997, as amended)
- Ordinance No. 82 of the Rector of the Cracow University of Technology of December 14, 2017 on the introduction of office and archival regulations at the Cracow University of Technology
5) Personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
6) Persons whose data is processed have the right to access the content of personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object to the processing, and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory
body (President of the Office of Personal Data Protection).
7) A reader’s account and personal data are deleted after 5 years counting in full calendar years, starting from 1 January of the following year from the day of the last user activity.
8) Upon the request of the user who settled his obligations towards the Library and returned their library card, their personal data can be deleted.
9) The User consents to the processing of personal data on their account in the Electronic catalogue of the Library. In case of withdrawal of the consent, the account is automatically blocked. Re-activation of the account is possible only after the user
has submitted the appropriate statement again.
The Cookies Policy applies to the public service of the Repository of the Cracow University of Technology - hereinafter referred to as the website.
Cookie files (the so-called "cookies") are IT data saved and stored in devices on which the User displays web pages via the web browser. Cookies are used, among others, to identify the type of the User's device and personalize the content of the websites
displayed by the User and to optimize it.
The entity placing cookies on the user's end device and obtaining access to them is the Tadeusz Kościuszko Cracow University of Technology with headquarters in Krakow at 24 Warszawska Street, 31-155 Krakow,
We use our own cookies to allow the user to log in to their Account, to provide services of the Website intended only for logged in Users without the need to repeat the authentication process each time, provide the user with the convenience of using the
site, among others in order to remember user's preferences, optimize the use of websites, recognize the user's service device and enable the adaptation of web pages to their individual needs, as well as to create statistics that improve the structure
and content of the website.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "permanent” ones. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies
are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies that allow the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website
c) "performance" cookies that allow the collection of information on the use of Website pages
d) "functional" cookies that allow "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.
Please be advised that changes to cookie settings can cause difficulties in using certain services or completely